How Much Does a Cadillac Escalade Cost?
Drivers from Decatur to Savoy know the new Cadillac Escalade as one of the most luxurious modern SUVs on the market, but precisely for this reason, enthusiasts and serious buyers alike want to know the new Cadillac Escalade price! So, how much does a Cadillac Escalade cost in 2019? A starting price of $75,195 MSRP makes the Escalade just as competitive as it is refined. Interested in upgrading your new Cadillac SUV? We break down the price of each Cadillac Escalade configuration below.
The Price of Cadillac Escalade Trims and Configurations
If you’re in the market for the nicest large luxury SUV you can find, you’ll definitely need to know the price of Cadillac Escalade trim levels and configurations. Here’s what you can expect to pay for each new Escalade for sale today:
Cadillac Escalade Price
- 2019 Cadillac Escalade (Base) – $75,195 MSRP
- 2019 Cadillac Escalade Luxury – $80,795 MSRP
- 2019 Cadillac Escalade Premium Luxury – $85,195 MSRP
- 2019 Cadillac Escalade Platinum – $94,295 MSRP
Cadillac Escalade ESV Price
- 2019 Cadillac Escalade ESV (Base) – $78,195 MSRP
- 2019 Cadillac Escalade Luxury ESV – $83,795 MSRP
- 2019 Cadillac Escalade Premium Luxury ESV – $88,195 MSRP
- 2019 Cadillac Escalade Platinum ESV – $97,295 MSRP
Although every Cadillac Escalade offers a generous amount of rear seating volume and cargo space, the extended-length ESV will be preferred by large and growing families.
What Features Will I Receive for the Cadillac Escalade Price?
- Cadillac Escalade (Base) – Standard features include heated 1st and 2nd-row seats, ventilated front seats, a power-folding third row, 8-inch touchscreen, navigation, 360-degree parking camera, hands-free power liftgate, and remote start.
- Cadillac Escalade Luxury – Adds a forward collision warning with automatic emergency braking, blind spot monitoring, rear cross-traffic monitor, automatic high beams, and a sunroof.
- Cadillac Escalade Luxury Premium – Adds a rear entertainment system with a fold-down 9-inch screen, reverse automatic braking, adaptive cruise control, and more.
- Cadillac Escalade Platinum – Adds a center-console cooler, 18-way power-adjustable front seats, front seat massage chairs, power step-up feature, expanded seatback-mounted rear entertainment system, and semi-aniline leather seating.
How Much Does a Cadillac Escalade Cost Used?
Sullivan•Parkhill Automotive Inc is home to a wide array of pre-owned luxury vehicles, so it shouldn’t be surprising to learn that our neighbors often ask about the price of a Cadillac Escalade used! Naturally, the Cadillac Escalade price will vary depending on its model year, conditions, and optional upgrades. However, any fair estimate will show you that you stand to enjoy significant savings if you choose a pre-owned Cadillac.
Is the new Cadillac Escalade price worth it? We think so, but if you should know that the 2019 Cadillac Escalade belongs to the generation which followed 2015’s major redesign. So, you’ll find major similarities between new and used models if you decide to opt for an Escalade that was made within the last five years. The next Cadillac redesign won’t arrive until model year 2021, so drivers near Danville still have some waiting ahead of them.
Schedule Your Test Drive at Sullivan•Parkhill Automotive Inc
If you’d like to increase your savings, you may wish to take a closer look at the Cadillac XT5 crossover SUV. Or, you could start a new adventure today by choosing a new Cadillac priced under $60,000!
More from Sullivan•Parkhill Automotive Inc
Drivers from Decatur to Savoy know the new Cadillac Escalade as one of the most luxurious modern SUVs on the market, but precisely for this reason, enthusiasts and serious buyers alike want to know the new Cadillac Escalade price! So, how much does a Cadillac Escalade cost in 2019? A starting price of $75,195…
Looking for a luxury crossover SUV that can provide thrilling performance on the roads in and around Decatur? Whether you choose front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive, the 2019 Cadillac XT4 delivers a thoroughly engaging driving experience. Learn about the engine and performance specs of the XT4, then stop by Sullivan•Parkhill Automotive Inc to get behind the…
The 2019 Volvo S60 is a luxury sport sedan that will check all the boxes for discerning Decatur area drivers. Stylish, sophisticated, and loaded with tech and safety features, the S60 also the delivers dynamic performance whether you’re driving across town or heading out on I-57. Learn more about the 2019 Volvo S60 engine…