2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC Price
For Decatur area drivers searching for a versatile luxury SUV, the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC is a a great choice. No matter which one of the five available GLC SUV trim levels you choose, you can enjoy a wide array of premium features and superior performance capabilities. Review each GLC configuration and MSRP, from the GLC 300 to the AMG® GLC options, then contact Sullivan•Parkhill Automotive Inc to schedule a test drive.
GLC SUV Price List
Let’s take a look at each trim level:
- GLC 300 SUV: This entry level model comes with an MSRP starting at $40,700 and is powered by a 2.0L inline-4 turbo engine that delivers 241 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque. Standard features include a FrontBass® audio system, a power liftgate, and a 14-way power driver seat with memory.
- GLC 300 4MATIC® SUV: With a starting MSRP of $42,700, this model comes with the superior Mercedes-Benz 4MATIC® all-wheel drive system, in addition to standard features such as ATTENTION ASSIST®, Active Brake Assist, and ECO-START®.
- GLC 350e 4MATIC SUV: Starting at $49,990 MSRP, this fuel-efficient SUV is powered by a 2.0L inline-4 turbo engine paired with a plug-in hybrid electric motor. The hybrid powertrain delivers an impressive 315 hp and 413 lb-ft of torque.
- GLC AMG® GLC 43 SUV: Starting with an MSRP of $56,250, this GLC SUV features an AMG®-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo that produces 362 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque, and can race from 0 to 60 mph in 4.8 seconds.
- GLC AMG® GLC 63 SUV: This model has a starting MSRP of $69,900 and features a handcrafted AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine that generates a breathtaking 503 hp with 516 lb-ft of torque. The AMG® GLC 63 can go from 0 to 60 mph in a mere 3.8 seconds.
GLC Coupe Price List
- GLC 300 4MATIC® Coupe: With a starting MSRP of $47,300, the Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 Coupe comes with a 4MATIC® all-wheel drive, ECO-START®, ATTENTION ASSIST®, and more.
- AMG® GLC 43 Coupe: This AMG® model has an MSRP that starts at $60,400 and comes with additional standard features such as heated seats and HD Radio®.
- AMG® GLC 63 Coupe: Starting with an MSRP of $73,150, this exquisite coupe is powered by an AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine that produces 469 hp and 479 lb-ft of torque.
- AMG® GLC 63 S Coupe: The top-of-the-line model comes with a starting MSRP of $74,150 and includes a Burmester Surround Sound System, Mercedes-Benz PRESAFE®, and many more premium features to enhance your Danville area commute.
Explore the GLC in Person at Sullivan•Parkhill Automotive Inc
Explore our Mercedes-Benz GLC inventory to find the model and configuration that best suits your needs, then visit our Mercedes-Benz showroom near Mattoon to learn more about all that a new GLC SUV has to offer you today. Check out our new vehicle specials and use our convenient payment calculator to find out what your monthly payments will be.
More From Sullivan•Parkhill Automotive Inc
<div class=”di_posts well”>
<h2 class=”text-center”>More From Sullivan•Parkhill Automotive Inc</h2>
The mid-size SUV segment continues to be in high demand with the 2020 Volvo XC60. The interior of the 2019 Volvo XC60 excited Champaign drivers. Let the new XC60 surpass your expectations with its latest features and specs. Despite its small exterior, the XC60 has seating for five passengers. There is a ton of…
If you’re interested in a spacious and capable 5-seat SUV but don’t want to step up to a larger SUV class, you should take a look at the the 2020 Cadillac XT4. This luxury subcompact SUV provides best-in-class passenger volume in the second row, versatile cargo space, and luxury soft-touch interior materials. Read on for…
Drivers from Decatur to Savoy know the new Cadillac Escalade as one of the most luxurious modern SUVs on the market, but precisely for this reason, enthusiasts and serious buyers alike want to know the new Cadillac Escalade price! So, how much does a Cadillac Escalade cost in 2019? A starting price of $75,195…