2019 Cadillac XT4 Specs
Looking for a luxury crossover SUV that can provide thrilling performance on the roads in and around Decatur? Whether you choose front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive, the 2019 Cadillac XT4 delivers a thoroughly engaging driving experience. Learn about the engine and performance specs of the XT4, then stop by Sullivan•Parkhill Automotive Inc to get behind the wheel of this exceptional crossover today.
Cadillac XT4: Engine Specs and Features
- 2.0L Turbo 4-Cylinder engine – Generates 237 hp with 258 lb-ft of torque.
- Automatic Stop/Start – When the vehicle comes to a stop, and you hold down the brake pedal, the engine will automatically shut off to save fuel. Once you remove your foot from the pedal the engine automatically starts up again.
- Cruise Control – Steering wheel-mounted controls allow you to set and manage your cruising speed.
- Active Sport Suspension – With continuous damping control technology, the Active Sport Suspension smoothly adjusts to road conditions. Available on the Sport model.
Cadillac XT4: MPG
The XT4 engine is not only powerful, it is also fuel efficient. The EPA estimates that the 2.0L Turbo 4-Cylinder engine will provide 24 mpg city and 30 mpg highway with FWD models. With AWD you’ll get 22 mpg city and 29 mpg highway.
Cadillac XT4: Additional Performance Features
- Electric Power Steering – Will automatically add or reduce the amount of assist as needed.
- Intelligent Brake Assist – Using radar and vision sensors to detect a panic-braking situation, the Intelligent Brake Assist automatically applies added braking power.
- Hill Start Assist – When you are parked on a steep incline, this feature will apply and hold the brakes for a moment, allowing you to switch your foot to the accelerator, preventing rollback.
- Engine Block Heater – This optional feature heats the engine and fluids, making it easier to start your XT4 in cold weather.
Experience the Cadillac XT4 at Sullivan•Parkhill Automotive Inc
The XT4 is a fine addition to the Cadillac SUV lineup, and the best way to learn about its performance capabilities is to take it out for a road test. Find out which Cadillac models offer AWD, and explore our new vehicle specials before visiting our dealership in Champaign. If you have any questions, or would like more information, feel free to contact us online.
More from Sullivan•Parkhill Automotive Inc
The mid-size SUV segment continues to be in high demand with the 2020 Volvo XC60. The interior of the 2019 Volvo XC60 excited Champaign drivers. Let the new XC60 surpass your expectations with its latest features and specs. Despite its small exterior, the XC60 has seating for five passengers. There is a ton of…
If you’re interested in a spacious and capable 5-seat SUV but don’t want to step up to a larger SUV class, you should take a look at the the 2020 Cadillac XT4. This luxury subcompact SUV provides best-in-class passenger volume in the second row, versatile cargo space, and luxury soft-touch interior materials. Read on…
Drivers from Decatur to Savoy know the new Cadillac Escalade as one of the most luxurious modern SUVs on the market, but precisely for this reason, enthusiasts and serious buyers alike want to know the new Cadillac Escalade price! So, how much does a Cadillac Escalade cost in 2019? A starting price of $75,195…