2019 Cadillac XT4 Specs
Looking for a luxury crossover SUV that can provide thrilling performance on the roads in and around Decatur? Whether you choose front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive, the 2019 Cadillac XT4 delivers a thoroughly engaging driving experience. Learn about the engine and performance specs of the XT4, then stop by Sullivan•Parkhill Automotive Inc to get behind the wheel of this exceptional crossover today.
Cadillac XT4: Engine Specs and Features
- 2.0L Turbo 4-Cylinder engine – Generates 237 hp with 258 lb-ft of torque.
- Automatic Stop/Start – When the vehicle comes to a stop, and you hold down the brake pedal, the engine will automatically shut off to save fuel. Once you remove your foot from the pedal the engine automatically starts up again.
- Cruise Control – Steering wheel-mounted controls allow you to set and manage your cruising speed.
- Active Sport Suspension – With continuous damping control technology, the Active Sport Suspension smoothly adjusts to road conditions. Available on the Sport model.
Cadillac XT4: MPG
The XT4 engine is not only powerful, it is also fuel efficient. The EPA estimates that the 2.0L Turbo 4-Cylinder engine will provide 24 mpg city and 30 mpg highway with FWD models. With AWD you’ll get 22 mpg city and 29 mpg highway.
Cadillac XT4: Additional Performance Features
- Electric Power Steering – Will automatically add or reduce the amount of assist as needed.
- Intelligent Brake Assist – Using radar and vision sensors to detect a panic-braking situation, the Intelligent Brake Assist automatically applies added braking power.
- Hill Start Assist – When you are parked on a steep incline, this feature will apply and hold the brakes for a moment, allowing you to switch your foot to the accelerator, preventing rollback.
- Engine Block Heater – This optional feature heats the engine and fluids, making it easier to start your XT4 in cold weather.
Experience the Cadillac XT4 at Sullivan•Parkhill Automotive Inc
The XT4 is a fine addition to the Cadillac SUV lineup, and the best way to learn about its performance capabilities is to take it out for a road test. Find out which Cadillac models offer AWD, and explore our new vehicle specials before visiting our dealership in Champaign. If you have any questions, or would like more information, feel free to contact us online.
More from Sullivan•Parkhill Automotive Inc
If you are in the market for a family-friendly SUV that doesn’t sacrifice fuel economy for performance, you will want to take a look at the Chevy Traverse. The 2020 Chevy Traverse mpg ratings will vary based on whether you choose the front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive configuration. Learn more about the 2020 Chevy…
Are you looking for a crossover that checks all of the boxes on your wishlist? If so, the Chevy Equinox interior has you covered. Inside of the Chevrolet Equinox interior, you will instantly notice that it is packed with comfort and convenience features to take your Champaign commutes to the next level. See what the…
The mid-size SUV segment continues to be in high demand with the 2020 Volvo XC60. The interior of the 2019 Volvo XC60 excited Champaign drivers. Let the new XC60 surpass your expectations with its latest features and specs. Despite its small exterior, the XC60 has seating for five passengers. There is a ton of…